Category: Cloud & Infrastructure
Job Number: 600472
Country: United States
Remote Work?: Remote
Be a part of our success story. Launch offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to do the best work of their lives in a dynamic and growing company. Through competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, internal advancement opportunities, and recognized community involvement, you will have the chance to create a career you can be proud of. Your new trajectory starts here at Launch.
Launch is seeking an experienced Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team! The Cloud Automation Engineer will play a critical role in designing, implementing, and managing automation solutions in a cloud environment. In this role you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize cloud infrastructure, streamline processes, and improve efficiency.
- Automate the deployment and management of cloud-based infrastructure and applications.
- Use scripting languages and tools to automate tasks such as provisioning resources, configuring applications, and deploying updates.
- Help organizations to improve the efficiency and reliability of their cloud operations.
- Configure deployments on infrastructure in an automated fashion – using scripts and coding to facilitate the automation of an environment.
- Collaborate with cloud architects, operations teams, and developers to identify opportunities for automation and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Design, develop, and implement automation solutions to streamline cloud infrastructure provisioning configuration, and management processes.
- Implement and manage configuration management tools and frameworks to ensure consistency and compliance across cloud environments.
- Conduct regular reviews and assessments of existing automation frameworks, recommending enhancements and best practices.
- Collaborate with security teams to ensure that automation processes and tools adhere to security and compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Cloud Automation Engineer or similar role, with a strong background in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) and infrastructure automation
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (IaC) concepts and tools (e.g. ARM Templates, CloudFormation)
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab CI/CD).
- Solid understanding of cloud security best practices and compliance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve automation-related issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Experience with Terraform, ADO Pipelines, and C#
- Certification in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Consulting experience
As an employee at Launch, you will grow your skills and experience through a variety of exciting project work (across industries and technologies) with some of the top companies in the world! Our employees receive full benefits—medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and matched 401k. We also have an uncapped, take what you need PTO policy. The anticipated wage range for this role is $120,000-$150,000. Education and experience will be highly considered, and we are happy to discuss your wage expectations in more detail throughout our internal interview process.
Don’t Be Shy!
Our Corporate Recruiting team is excited to talk about our open positions and the opportunities to join the Launch team. Even if you are still in the exploratory stage of your job search, we are always looking to network! Connect with our team today and let’s talk more.
Launch Consulting is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.